DIRECT LEVEL MARKETING

Sally's fashion business is no more. I emailed Sally asking her if she would be willing to get serious about reliv.

Here is what happened. Mary G. is Sally's 1st cousin.

DIRECT LEVEL MARKETING:

8/19/2008 7:16:46 AM

I just got an email from Sally regarding her fashion business, Weekenders, USA. They went bankrupt.

Here is Sally’s forwarded email from her cousin, Mary.


----- Original Message -----
From: Mary
To: Sally Holter
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:53 PM
Subject: Fw: Weekenders Clothing

What I sent to my customers
mary
----- Original Message -----
From: Mary
To: Pam Giles ; Kristy Cain ; dollymomcd@mchsi.com ; Vicki Dodson ; Dawn Lull ; Joyce Lutz ; Debbie Moon-Davis ; Donna Schmidt ; Carol Throm
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:16 PM
Subject: Weekenders Clothing

My dear customers and friends,

It is with much sadness and disbelief I inform you Weekenders Global is in bankruptcy as of noon yesterday. The bank has closed our doors.
All six countries are affected by this as well as our knitting mills. The announcement was as unexpected as it was devastating.

Here is what I know today:
* Every effort is being made to fill orders that were in the system as of noon yesterday.
* Backordered items may be filled if there is product, but no new product will be available as the mills have been shut down.
* This is not a reorganization of our company.

I thank you for your loyalty and friendships over these past ten years. Many of you were my "first customers" as I started my business and you are the women with 20 seasons of Weekenders clothing to be mixing and matching as you go out into those other retail stores!
What fun we've had being "Weekender Girls" sharing our wardrobe ideas and knowing we had a line of clothing that was comfortable, full of compliments and stretched our clothing dollars.

It has been my pleasure to be of service to you and I am grateful for the personal growth this business has instilled in me and will be forever changed because of my experiences with You and Weekenders.

And YES, there will be one more sample sale with the samples I and my sister coordinators are currently carrying for Spring and Summer 2008.
Once we have a date set I'll send an invite out to all of you.

Fashionably yours,
Mary GrannemanTeam Leader & Fashion Consultant515-225-3223

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.5/1618 - Release Date: 8/18/2008 6:51 AM


AND HERE IS THE 1ST EMAIL FROM THE PRESIDENT:


----- Original Message -----
From: Mary
To: Sally Holter
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Weekenders

Oh my goodness - you mean you didn't get messages!!!!

I will forward them to you right away just so you can see what happened,
But bottom line - Weekenders wend bankrupt and our doors were closed, accounts seized, at noon on Monday June 9th.
It was devastating for the employees and all of us out here selling with parties scheduled, etc.
I will send you the info -
mary

----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Holter
To: Mary
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:46 PM
Subject: Weekenders

I have been out of the loop for awhile now. Can you send me a fall catalog. What is the website for weekenders now. I can't find it on the web. Did we change the name? Thanks.

Love you,
Sal

P.S. Aren't grandkids wonderful!!! :)

Madeline is 2 now and is already smart. Ha ha.
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.5/1618 - Release Date: 8/18/2008 6:51 AM

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Just to let everyone know ... www.reliv.com is still alive and well. Details on our web.

My

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona