JUNK EMAIL

JUNK EMAILS:

8/17/2008 7:55:56 AM

II am setting up a JUNK email subject. This might get voluminous, as I get LOTS of spam, junk, too many emails, etc.

Here’s my 1st email with my reply. They say there’s a sucker born every minute. I’ve been suckered too many times, and it’s time for me to give these suckers a taste of their own medicine.

Note my response to this scam.









I am Myron Holter, an Internet Blogger. here in Kansas USA

Please send me a check ASAP !!

AndI I DON'T WANT IT TO BOUNCE.




Myron D. Holter5112 SW 33rd STTopeka KS 66614785-272-4986 (home)785-220-2040 (cell)visit us online at:www.myownfaith2.com


----- Original Message -----
From: George Brown
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: MY PRESENT SITUATION HERE IN MANCHESTER Pls.read
Dear Sir, I am Mr. George Mokoena Brown, a British Attorney based in Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal Attorney to Late Mr. Thomas Michelle. Late Mr.Thomas Michelle was a private oil consultant/ contractor with the Shell Oil Company in Saudi Arabia before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On the 3rd day of January 2004, my client and his wife along with their two children were among the victims of Boeing 737 Egyptian Airliner that crashed into the Red Sea. You can read more about the crash by visiting this Website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3365769.stm. Since then, I have made several enquiries from the French embassies to locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no avail. My client made a deposit in a bank at Manchester valued presently at £19,800,000.00 {Nineteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling} and the bank has issued me an official notification to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will, otherwise the account will be confiscated within the next thirty (30) working days. Since I have been unsuccessful to locate any of my late client's relatives for over three (3) years now, I seek your consent to permit me to present you as the next of kin of my late client’s estate so that the proceeds of this account would be transferred to you. Already, I have set out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money out of this country, for us to share the money in the ratio of 53% for me and 35% to you, The 2% of the fund will serve as reimbursement of expenses any of us will make in the course of this transaction. While we shall collectively donate the remaining balances of 10% to any Charity Organizations of our choice. It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate way, all I required is your trust, honesty co-operation, and confidentiality to enable us sees this transaction through. This is a very legal business that I am very sure of its success and is absolutely 100% risk free. Kindly signify your willingness to assist me by sending me an email for further procedures relating to this transaction. If you are serious, then your prompt response shall include the following information: {A}. Your direct telephone number and complete location address in your country. {B}. Your occupation . Once I receive your positive response, I will then furnish you with more details on how we shall proceed with the claim. I look forward to receiving your prompt response. Sincerely submitted, Mr. George M. Brown {Esq.}{Principal Partner}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona