JUNK EMAILS

MORE JUNK EMAILS:

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I get junk emails like everyone else. Just the other day I got a spam from an idiot trying to give me lots of money. You know the old saying, “There’s a sucker born every minute” or something like that. I forwarded the email to those in my Outlook Express address book and got LOTS of Spam bounces, which is good. Here is ONE example of junk emails sent via the Internet & email.

Dear Friend ..

Thank you for you offer to have your money sent to me. Please send the money to me in unmarked bills in a brown paper bag addressed to my signature below.

Regards,

Myron D. Holter
5112 SW 33rd ST
Topeka KS 66614
785-272-4986 (h)
785-220-2040 (c)
www.myownfaith2.com (web)
----- Original Message -----
From: Shin Yuu
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:11 PM
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO MR. SHIN YUU

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. SHIN YUU a contractor from JAPAN . The world statistics shows that the economy of your country is great. I am interested to invest in your country through you. I am in Hong Kong now with the Sum of US$(65,500.000.00) Sixty Five Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I would like to invest in your country if possible.

I made this money through a contract awarded to me in OSAKA by the ministry during the relocation of OSAKA AIRPORT and I am not safe if I go back to Japan because I did not finish the contract, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
MR SHIN YUU

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Hi Myron,
Yeah, I get this stuff all the time. Sad this is that there are people out there who'll fall for nonsense like this...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona