TOPEKA CITY COUNCIL (report card)

8/25/2008 5:38:40 AM

TOPEKA CITY GOVERNMENT

Report card follows:

OK .. Whereas this Topekan is concerned about our taxes, I feel the need to report to you all a report card from last August 19th performance.
But first, when it comes to taxes, I would like to refer you to the website, heritage.org. and click on “What would Reagen do?” I have made a link to that site from our site, my own faith 2.com

So here goes, Myron Holter, the Internet Blogger here is now ready to give you MY report concerning the city budget’s meeting.

Under no circumstances are any of you to take this personal. This is ALL in good humor my friends.

You folks at home, feel free to follow along by clicking on to our site. You folks not allowed to go to the web (like the ones I’m speaking to) … just listen to what I have to say.

Remember, I only have four minutes. Once when I was up here, I was allowed 15 minutes. James McClinton become the APPOINTED mayor way back then (Share with the city the photo from cj) I want it back.

OK .. here goes:

August 19th, 2008 (Budget meeting report card)

Players:

Lana Kennedy – LK
John Alcala – JA
Sylvia Ortiz – SO
Jack Woelfell – JW
Bill Haynes – BH
Deborah Swank – DS
Brett Blackburn – BB
Jeff Preisner – JP
Richard Harmon – RH
Bill Bunten - MBB
Jim Langford – JL
Norton Bonaparte Jr. – NB
Brenda Younger – BY
Braxton Copley – BC
Tim Hrenchir – TH
Jim Cates - JC

Best Quote of the meeting:
“I’m bored” – RH

Statesman of the evening:
The Mayor - MBB


The most motions made:
JW/BB/BH

The most fiscally responsible:
BB/JJW/BH

The Most Caring:
SO/LK/DS (the females)

The most confrontational:
JA

The most common sense:
LK (revive the elderly)

The most questions asked to the finance director:
BH/JW/BB

The best & worst Attorney:
BC

The one who most replies to my blog postings:
NOBODY

The quietest & most professional:
NB

The best WEB blogger(s):
Myron and/or Sally Holter

You can reach Sally & I by clicking on the world wide web @ my own faith 2 (the #2) dot com

The best city Clerk:
BY

The easiest expressions of body languages:
JL/BB/JW

The best & worst financial director:
JL

The Best dressed: (also on www.cjonline.com)
The mayor – MBB


The worst dressed: (pass out the cj photo)
JW/MH (a little laughter here)

The most fiscally irresponsible:
JP

The most thankful person by NOT being in the political spotlight:
MH

The best CJ online reporter:
TH

The Best Internet talk show host:
JC

The best & only e-verify agenda organizer:
JW

The best e-verify conferees:
Kris Kobach , MH & two others

The worst e-verify conferees:
13 in total

The worst dressed council person:
JW ( J )

The least liked by the citizenry:
BB

The most liked by the citizenry:
MBB – The mayor

The biggest salary:
NB – (who cares)

The lowest paid salary (full time) & the oldest::
MBB – The mayor

The youngest:
Who Cares

Most emotional:
Females
Least emotional:
MALES

The most humorous line:
JW (in reference to the “yes” votes for his motions – “I’m making progress”)

The most persuasive:
MBB – Mayor BB

The biggest PINHEAD:
The one who leaked to the media the report card on the city manager.

The best PATRIOTS:
MBB/BB & everyone else who tried to hold the line on government spending.

IN SUMMARY:

I will give the city council a solid “C”

Respectfully submitted to my public blog:

Myron Holter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona