MY 4 e-PREZ

8/1/2008 9:48:09 PM

MYRON 4 e-PREZ:

I just received a letter from John McCain for President. I was so excited to see his lovely wife, I decided to scan his plea for money and post his name with mine.

Here 8/2/2008 3:39:10 AM

Where was I ?

OH YA J I’m running for e-PREZ. With my laptop on my lap and my cyber thoughts somewhere out there in cyber space, I’m now almost prepared to throw my hat in the ring.

With the under whelming help from the Bruce-onians (Iknowiknowthe spell checker is going bananas J ) and Mrs. Bombeck is rolling in her grave, I am going to proceed to continueon in my quest.

So .. let me ask all you bloggers out there? Will you support me in my quest for e-prez? I’m broke you know! All I have is a website, and Sal and Charlie..

My inspiration to write comes from the good book, the Bible, and I’ve also been inspired to run for e-prez from the envelope sent to us from the McCain campaign. I’ll NOT send them any money, but I’ll accept any donations in return.

REGARDS,

Myron D. Holter
www.myownfaith2.com

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Dear Citizens:

If elected President, I promise to do NOTHING!

That was my campaign pledge when I ran for mayor of Topeka KS back in 2005. Where did it get me? .. In the hospital with a heart attack.
But now we’re encountering a new challenge in our nation today. We have a classic liberal vs. conservative candidates running for President in the greatest nation on this planet, AMERICA!

I’ll not mention any names on who is running, all you need to do is watch the news and you’ll know. But what I’d like ask you all reading this is one question. Which Presidential candidate would Jesus vote for?

1) Myron D. Holter
2) John McCain
3) Barack HUSSEIN Obama

You’ll notice that I’ve slipped my name in there.

So .. What are my chances?

I’d rather think about how I could be a better President than the other two. So here are the top 10 reasons why Myron D. Holter should be President.

Ten) he grew up on a farm 4 miles north/1 east in Bruce SD
Nine) He wandered off a lot.
Eight) He beats to his own drummer.
Seven) He’s been married to Sally for 38 + years.
Six) He’s an Internet Blogger
Five) He’s different.
Four) He’s a good singer.
Three) He’s a traditionalist and a ditto head.
Two) He doesn’t have any money, but has a web site for donations.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY MYRON D. HOLTER SHOULD BE e-PRESIDENT:

HE PROMISES TO DO NOTHING J

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona