MY LAPTOP

8/23/2008 4:18:17 AM

MY SICK LAPTOP:

HELP!

I’m surprised that I can type! My laptop is going to be needing some doctoring. I guess Mr. Driggers from The computer Store off of Winding Road should be in order for a visit.

Let me explain the laptop’s symptoms. I was working away and suddenly the mouse would be “creeping” (for lack of a better way to explain it). I would be doing my stock market program, Profit Source, And be doing the various computer functions like any good computer program should be able to do and the pc went freaky on me. Maybe the machine is trying to tell me something like, “Hey stupid, give me a break!” or something like that.

So I look into the operating system and restore the computer back to a couple of days earlier .. no help. I run the anti-virus program, Avasti, to check for viruses .. no help. I reboot and I notice that the laptop makes some unusual noises when booting up. I’m thinking perhaps there is a loose disconnect in the mouse causing it to short out .. no help.

I am basically without a computer. Is that good or bad? Maybe it’s a good thing.

I will now TRY to post this to my public blog.

Wish me LUCK !!

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Suprising what an overnight rest for my laptop does. My computer is healthy again! Guess it needed a rest :)
Myron Holter said…
My laptop acted up again.. I had to go through my FREE anti-virus programs and eliminate 194 files

problem solved .. (I HOPE)

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona