NEW STATE LAW GETS PERSONAL

The following email was sent to our local paper dtd: 8/17/8 regarding a new state law:

MAYORAL DISPUTES:

8/18/2008 4:47:22 AM

Once again, I read in the front fold:

“NEW STATE LAW GETS PERSONAL”

Sunday’s edition of www.cjonline.com headlines our mayor and city council.

I read the article out loud to Sally over dinner and we both are confused. I read it three times and still don’t understand it.

My questions and comments to all in federal state and local governments are::

Why can’t you all just get along?
Who’s in charge?
Are we playing politics here when we should be thinking of what’s best for our great country?

Where are the patriots? Or are our politicians a bunch of pinheads?

I’m glad I did NOT become elected as Topeka’s mayor in 2005.

Regards,

Myron Holter
Topeka

You can reach us by visiting us online at www.myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!