ROGER SHUMAKER

11/15/2008 6:42:25 AM

IT’S SATURDAY!!!

Yes indeed, it’s just another day for us retirees. But I always look forward to Saturday as that’s the day that FOX TV has there Business reports. I start my TV listening with Red/Green on PBS at 8:00 AM and immediately switch channels to FOX as I can’t stand that astrologer guy. It’s fun getting all those stock tips, plug them into my computer and await the results. Usually they’re wrong. The only ones I listen to mostly are Neil Cavuto and the chartman, Gary B. Smith. With the stock market going in a roller coaster ride, it’s all important to have good computer software and know what you’re doing before investing in the market. Just ask millions of folks now looking for a job and living hand to mouth. I know .. Sally & I have been there, done that, and it’s not pretty. At least we pay our bills. Now if someone could just go after the thieves who have stolen the folks 401K and made it into a 201K! Who could that be? Let’s start naming names. How about Barney Franks, the pervert. How about Chris Dodd, the arrogant politician. How about all those AIG chief embezzlement officers living off our taxpayer monies in resorts.. How about the chief FRAUD officers telling the folks that all is well.

One of the shining lights in our personal financial world is our good friend and advisor Roger Shumaker. Thanks ole’ Rog.

Myron@myownfaiith 2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona