My week in review (public Blog)

11/8/2008 4:48:13 AM

It’s Saturday and it’s been quite a week here at the Holter’s and in our nation as a whole. This last week our new president elect, Mr. Obama , was chosen by our country to become our next President of The United States of America, the greatest nation on this planet earth. I’ll be praying for him! He won in an almost landslide vote. History will determine whether he’ll be a good President or not. I predict he’ll be worse than Jimmy Carter with his liberal policy. I for one am in conservative exile, as my good radio friend, Sean Hannity, likes to say. We need to support our new President, but at the same time we need to keep Mr. Obama’s feet to the fire when it comes to issues regarding the future of our country.

Locally, Sally and I are continually trying to get out of debt. I am offering my knowledge to help set up a Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University class at our church. I am merely the messenger. I’ll load the DVD’s and CD’s for that week.

We had a little transportation expense called a 73 Ford truck. I went to start it the other day and it would not start. Come to find out, the ole’ truck needed a carburetor tune up to the tune of $1,200 ! Oh Well. That’s why we have an emergency fund, as my beloved Sal explained to me.

There’s all kinds of weather taking place in my home state of South Dakota. I guess Rapid City got dumped on!

Our cable TV has gone on the fritz. Guess a phone call is in order.

Enough of my rambling. Guess I’ll post this to my blog.

My

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Hi Myron, looks like I'll be joining you in your conservative exile lol...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!