I'VE BEEN SICK

11/21/2008 8:00:10 AM

SICK:

Ok, I’ve been sick. No biggies, just the flu. You know, temp around 101, dia … and all the crap that goes with it.

I’ve been close to porcelain and my favorite chair.
My laptop is acting up again too. Gotta go!


11/21/2008 11:22:22 AM

I’m Back !!!!

And I found out that my laptop got a virus and caused me unnecessary grief!

Where was I?

Oh ya, I’ve been sick. No big deal, just the FLU with the accompanying DIA .. and all it’s symptoms. I can still write to my laptop though! Does anybody care?

What are everybody’s plans for Thanksgiving?

My plans are the same as last year. Mark, Sally & I will go visit the EXPO center and receive a free meal. We also volunteer to serve, but it seems that they have plenty of volunteers. I’ll probably have Sally go to the store and buy want ever they need.

If only we could finish our family to include John, Kim & Madeline.

OH WELL.

Guess I’ll post this to my public blog before my laptop decides to go berserk again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona