I HAVE AN IDEA

11/11/2008 10:00:05 PM

I HAVE AN IDEA:

With my wife Sally’s letter to the editor to our local paper, I’m inspired to write.

Here’s my idea.

In regards to our city government, I’d like to thank our city manager for staying here in Topeka KS.

Here’s an idea to make our city government more efficient.

CURRENT SALARIES:

City manager: 1 x 137.5K
Mayor 1 x 20.0 K
City Council 9 X 10 K
_____________________

Total 247.5 K

PROPOSED SALARIES:

City Manager 1 x 35.35 K
Mayor 2 x 35.35 K
City council 4 x 35.35 K


TOTAL 247.5 K

As the writer of this blog, I will charge the city government only 2.5 K for my consulting services. This will make it easier for the city finance to make it a nice round figure to 250 K

Details to follow in my public blog.

Myron Holter
Topeka KS
www.myownfaith2.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Tell your wife I enjoyed her letter in the paper today Myron. But you do know it's usually dangerous anytime you get an idea Myron. LOL...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona