MY COMPUTER

11/17/2008 8:05:43 AM

MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP!

11/18/2008 12:15:44 PM

I’m back!!

Well, I don’t have a clue if my laptop is still messed up or not. I took my computer into the computer store here in Topeka KS and they could not fit my keyboard with a new keyboard. So I took it home and now it WORKS! At least it works for a little bit. Time will tell if the laptop will start acting up again. The machine is under warranty so I called DELL and they are sending me another keyboard. I guess I’ll keep it at home and have the computer store replace it only when needed.
In the meantime, I’ve also started a new facebook.com website. Stay tuned.

I hand wrote a letter to John & Kim too and scanned the letter.

Myron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona