Charlie


3/18/2009 5:58:04 AM

Dear God:

What can I do for you today my Lord?

Seems like every morning I awaken, that’s the first thing that’s on my mind as of late.

I guess that that’s a good thing.

Yesterday I spent most of the day working on Charlie. Our dog is our lappa-apso (Iknow-I know, word does’nt know what that word is)

Charlie looks a little better. I accomplished a number of things in grooming Charlie .. one he needed it – two it gives me pleasure to show my love to our pet. By sharing our love to a loved one, it gives us satisfaction in return.

A pet in ones life is greater than any thing of value. Maybe I should label this blog my pet.

Somewhere I’ve got an image of Charlie to post. Guess I’ll do that today.

L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!