Dear Madeline

3/4/2009 3:15:24 AM

Dear Madeline:

This is your granpa My writing again.

I’VE BEEN GOOD.

I’ve also been getting older.

Someday, maybe you’ll understand what it means to be achy all over.

The other day, you grandma Sal and I wrote down all our ailments.

The list was long.

I miss seeing you.

Maybe some day when your parents have a softening of their hearts, they’ll invite me to see you and maybe – just maybe I could get a hug from you.

You are on my handwritten bucket list to be crossed off. This is on page one our web for ALL to read.

Someday you might ask your parents why you are NOT allowed to see your grandpaMy.

Love you my child,

I love you all most as much as I love Jesus.

I love your grandma Sal too.

She loves me to .. I think..

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some work to do.

Your paternal grandfather

Myron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!