My WeAkly Video

Comments

Myron Holter said…
3/21/2009 4:40:27 AM

MY WEAKLY VIDEO:

You’ll really enjoy this one.

I interviewed Jesus, just 20 nanoseconds ago.

The interview went something like this:

MH: (Myron Holter)
JC: (Jesus Christ)
MH:

Good Morning everyone, This is YUST Myron with my WeAkly Video Blog this Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today I have a very special guest to interview.

Jesus THE Christ

Jesus is MY Lord and Savior. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me. I really do appreciate it. You know you didn’t have to do that for little ole’ me, your servant.

I awaken every morning, and the first thing I think about is ..

“What can I do for you today?”

This picture of you Jesus came from my childhood on the farm in Bruce SD back in TV wasn’t even around. I don’t know what you look like my Lord, so if you don’t mind if I think of you looking like that picture?

So I guess I’ll post this to our web.

Thanks again Jesus.

Maybe someday .. just someday Lord, could you help me cross off my bucket list as posted on our web?

Your FAITHFUL servant,

myron@myownfaith2.com
myownfaith2 said…
This was a nice inspirational message. You might try waking up a little before you speak. Maybe that means having a cup of coffee first or thinking about what you are saying "0ff the cuff" before you tape yourself.

I know it's supposed to be no rehearsing, but you know. It might be a good thing.

Otherwise, great message.
Love you, Sal
Cuz'n Wally said…
Thanks for the video. You are right on. Jesus lives in my heart also. He walks with me and I "hold His hand". We have hope and complete trust in Him, even though things are going to pot in this world, some day which will be eternity, everything will be unbelievably perfect. Sorry to say that not everyone will be able to see that place, those who haven't put their trust in the Lord....God Bless!! Wally

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!