Dear God

3/15/2009 5:12:51 AM

Dear GOD:

I use the “G” respectfully my Lord.

Our American culture is attempting to leave you out.

I’m so sorry.

The folks don’t understand that you died on the cross for ALL of us, even those who do not believe in you.

I pray especially for my family this time of Lent.

I pray for my wife Sally, and our children John, Mark, Kim & Madeline. We pray that our only grandchild, Madeline, will grow up to know you my Lord.

We pray that someday, just someday I might be able to cross off my bucket list as posted on the web.

That’s about it for today Lord.

OH YA ... did I thank you for the little things? .. like good weather this last week?

THANKS GOD

Your servant,
Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona