Weird

3/11/2009 4:17:32 AM

WEIRD:

Good Morning.

A strange event happened to me while sleeping an hour ago.
I usually close all my windows on my laptop before retiring myself for the night.

Around 3:00 AM this AM I was awakened to a beep-beep-beep noise. It was my laptop rebooting itself. I have a hardware error too.

I keep wanting to bring my laptop to the Computer Store to have it fixed, but it’s like anything else, it can wait.

I thought I was dreaming.

So I’m ½ awake and open the lid and realize that there’s an automatic reboot installed in my DELL laptop xp version.

Sometimes it’s hard to realize that these machines are only machines.

I tried to go back to sleep to no avail.

Guess I’ll get my self-ready for another retired day.

L8r



WEIRD!

myron@myownfaith2.com (a working email address)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona