Monday, March 02, 2009

Talk Radio

3/2/2009 7:16:18 AM

IT’S MONDAY:

Yes indeed, it’s Monday and this retired body actually looked out the window on his way to the coffee.

My radio listening will be changing today too.

KMAJ/AM axed Steve Forman from 6-8 AM Monday-Friday’s slot.

I guess I’ll be turning to 580 AM to get my local news.

I’m just glad I’m not expecting any income from working in radio.

I left a note and our web to Steve last night at his church.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin McGinty said...

Glad to have you as a new follower Myron.

It's funny that you brought up the whole 1440 thing today.

As I was heading to Lawrence in the wee hour of the morning today I re-did all the presets on my radio and 1440 didn't make the cut. I have no reason or desire to ever listen to any of their stations again.

But hey, that's just me...

March 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Myron & Sally Holter said...

Thanks for your post my friend. and yes, I'm a follower of you too.

Ain't the Internet wonderful?

I've made some more web pages too.

God Bless,

Myron

March 3, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home