Dear Madeline

Dear Madeline:

Your Grandpa My has been good.

I noticed in my public blogs to you that I hadn’t written to you since March 8, 2009. I’m sorry for neglecting you my child.

I am assuming that you are growing up and enjoying all the fun things that two year olds like to do.

When your daddy was your age, we used to do fun things together. I hope your parents do the same. My beloved Sally gets to see you every once in a while. Someday when your wonderful parents have a heart to heart soul searching, they may allow me to see you someday.

In the meantime, I’ll continue to write to you through the use of the Internet.

Love you my child,

myron@myownfaith2.com

Posted: 20 March 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!