Lent



3/5/2009 5:25:29 AM

Good morning everybody:

What can I do for Jesus today?

That’s the first thing that comes to my mind every day I awaken.

How can I promote my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Does that make me a religious zealot? – so be it.

Last night our Lenten services were a little different. Instead of services being in the sanctuary, we had the services in the kitchen area, hence, a table talk.

I’ll scan the week one question and make an image for this blog.

Also yesterday, I was able to move a TV from Sally’s cluttered office to the family room. View some of my previous video blogs and you’ll see what I mean.
I went to take the dead TV to Best Buy to have it recycled, thinking I would make a cool ten bucks – not so.. They will give you a ten dollar coupon in exchange for ten dollars. OH WELL – better than have it rejected by the city refuse or causing environmental damage somewhere. I did my duty for the environment. Al Gore should be proud!

Guess Ill post the table talk Lenten note to my blog now.

OH YA – almost forgot. I also had breakfast at the round-a-about café at 21st and Urish. Jim Cates is now a permanent fixture there, addressing the Internet radio listeners. I was able to make a DVD for Jim and also called up our local video guy on www.cjonline.com

Sorry for the background color. My scanner could care less.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona