My FAITH

HEY! (I FOLLOW JESUS!)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

And if you disagree with me, I’ll hit you over the head with my bible.

I just heard on FOX/TV that there’s a young girl named Rijda or something like that that has fled from her parents.

Apparently she is afraid for her life for turning her life over to the Lord.

That story made me think of my own faith.

My parents MADE me go to church too. I learned since birth that Jesus died for me. I didn’t think anything-different back then and accepted my early church going as a necessary persuasion from mom and dad.

Unlike this young girl, my parents would not kill me if I were to decide to become something other than a Christian. I was baptized a Lutheran @ St. Petri church, Bruce SD.

If you want to know where my tombstone will eventually be placed, go to:

http://www.myownfaith2.com/bucket

I believe my hand written bucket list has been posted about a tombstone @ St. Petri

So I attend church regularly and many times I didn’t want to be at church.

Once, I was out partying with my friends and got home around 5:30 AM Sunday morning.

My mother was waiting for me. She had tears in her eyes. Of course church was a necessary function to attend, two hours later. I was NEVER in fear for my life.

I would like to thank my parents for MAKING me go to church, even when I didn’t want to go.

I would also like to thank my parents for not killing me.

My mother once was concerned that I dated a Catholic girl once.

Imagine that!

Here endeth my little testimonial.

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve “gottta” go to church.

I love to attend church regularly.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Myron Holter said…
RIFQA is her name. Now a lawyer has filed suit against the mosque according to John Stemberger, her lawyer.

I guess they are linked to terrorist activities per FOX/TV on Fox and Friends.

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona