American Seniors.org

AMERICAN SENIORS.ORG

8/21/2009 5:20:30 AM

I guess it’s about time to join this organization. Sally & I keep getting literature from AARP and we keep throwing the solicitations away.

I just heard from FOX/TV that ASA is offering two years for the price of one. At least I should check out the web address, www.americanseniors.org

Mark and I are deep into painting our city barn.

For those of you not in the know, I built a city barn a few years ago. The dimensions are 16 x 20 x 15

The Topeka compliance department sent me a certified letter stating that I needed to paint it or demolish it. I chose to paint it.

I’ll do my video blog from our work site tomorrow ..( if I feel like it).

I abandoned downloading myownfaith2@myownfaith2.com to my Outlook Express email. I downloaded over 47,000 emails and the program still had over 11,000 emails yet to download. I elected to abandon this wasteful computer function.

There are more important things to do in my world.

REACHING OUT TO THE RELIGIOUS:

Now our BO president wants us to be our brother’s keeper. Why should that be on his agenda?

Mr. BO President ..

“DON’T TREAD ON ME”

You know that old saying from Father Flanagen from Boy’s town

“He’s not heavy, he’s my brother”

Well Mr. President, here’s my message to you and all your other well wishers.

My brothers are Wesley, Ronny & Dale.

They’re heavy! Now leave us alone.. OK?

God Bless,



L8r

myron@myownfaith2.com

using

mholter@cox.net

as my main email program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona