THINK

THINK!

8/31/2009 5:10:39 AM

Think Before you speak!

That is my thought about my blog today.

I have an old Indian plague hanging in our family room that follows:

“Be careful of the words you speak.
Try to make them soft and sweet,
You never know from day to day
Which ones you’ll have to eat.”

We purchased this plague from Wall Drug, Wall SD years ago. Now with the Internet and all it’s communication methods, we should ALL take this wise advice.

DEFAMING SOMEONE ONLINE COULD BE COSTLY:

In yesterday’s paper I read an article by Kathleen Parker w/ the Washington Post regarding this very subject.

I couldn’t agree with her more!

She is with the Washington Post Writers Group and her email address is

kathleenparker@washpost.com

If you email her, I’m sure she reads her emails but does not rely.

This article hit home.

I too try to write with a positive slant on life.

Remember, I’m a “YUST” a follower of Jesus and an Internet Writer.

myron@myownfaith2.com

using

mholter@cox.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona