Kansas State Fair volunteer

Thank you for volunteering to help in the Americans For Prosperity State Fair Booth.

The state fair runs from Friday, September 11th thru Sunday, September 20th.

Our booth is located in the Meadowlark Building on the southwest corner of the fairgrounds,close to Main Street & 20th Ave. The hours in our building are from 9:00am to 9:00pm everyday except on Friday, September 11th, we will open at 11:00am.

Several of you have contacted me with dates and times you are available. Thank you and I will be getting in touch with you soon. For those of you that have not given me dates and/or times, please feel free to contact me via this email address or at 316-644-1299. Please, if I do not answer my cell phone, leave a message! If you email me, please include a phone number where I can reach you also!

When we get specific dates and times scheduled, you will receive a letter from the state office in Topeka, with your fair entry ticket(s), our theme for the booth and talk points we want to convey to the many that will be stopping by our booth!

Thank you & I'll see you at the Kansas State Fair!!!

Carla Null

Comments

Myron Holter said…
I will need to check with my scheduler, Sally, on the best day to volunteer.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!