My Health

HEALTHCARE:

8/6/2009 5:40:21 AM

Is it one word or two?

I could care less.

All I know is I’m very pleased with my healthcare.

Back in 2005, I had a mild heart attack. I would probably be dead right now if I were living in England.

Sally drove me to our local hospital here in Topeka KS, and within an hour the staff was placing a stint in one of my arteries.

The next day my cardiologist stopped by and drew my heart system on a piece of paper. He informed me that if I were to wait for another 24 hours I would have either been dead or suffered from a stroke. My artery was almost 90 % blocked. The artery was the one right next to the widow maker.

All my medical records are on file somewhere and anyone can check it out.

The Holter’s have a history of heart disease. My older brother Dale has had many stints placed in his heart system. My father died at the age of 69 falling off a ladder.
My uncles, cousins and blood relatives have various forms of heart trouble. We’re a bunch of physical wrecks.

If I was living or maybe “living” is the wrong word, in England, I’d probably be NOT living now.

Thank GOD for the USA healthcare system.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why our BO president wants to make it less caring.

I’m ashamed to mention that our former governor, Kathleen Sebelious, is now on the BO cabinet. (Body Odor) OH WELL.

Read my public blogs for more details.

God Bless,

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!