Americans For Prosperity

AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY:

8/19/2009 7:41:44 AM

Last night I attended an American for Prosperity meeting. Kim Borchers was the host. We watched another series on Milton Friedman’s economic 101 theories. If only our government would listen! OH WELL

Also, Mark and I are in the process of painting our city barn. The city sent me a letter that I need to paint it or destroy it. I choose to paint it. My neighbor should be pleased. We have to paint in between raindrops. I appears to be rainy today.

Guess I’d better get busy.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello friend. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-).
___________________
samanth
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona