Town Hall Meeting

SO MANY WEBSITES – SO LITTLE TIME

8/12/2009 6:06:45 AM

Sometimes there’s just too much information out there!

Yesterday I attended a town hall get together in tongonaxie (sp?) KS. Our current GOP Senator, Sam Brownback, was willing to take our “MOB” questions.

So, I was able to download ONE of my videos and I posted the video to the web.

SO MANY WEBSITES – SO LITTLE TIME!

So here’s how to get to my various websites.

Click on:

www.myownfaith2.com then click on www.myownfaith2.com/blog

For those without computers, we have a postal address:

Myron &/or Sally Holter
5112 SW 33rd ST
Topeka KS 66614

And here is our phone #

785-272-4986

Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’ve got some retiree todo list todo.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
I'm surprised you or Paul didn't speak, Myron. Anyway, good video.
Myron Holter said…
Paul was the first one to speak. I chose not to upload the video. This gentleman was wearing a Christian motorcycle jacket.

myron
Myron Holter said…
I downloaded Paul's video also

myron

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona