City Council/Mayor's race Topeka KS

CITY COUNCIL/MAYOR RACE:

I have officially decided that I will NOT run for any political office.

What made my decision?

Yesterday I attended a political training class at the Topeka Public Library. The flyer was titled :”Candidate School”. As usual I took notes. I’ll scan my notes and post them for all to see.

It was a fun time back in 2005 running for mayor. I’ll support Bill if he decides to run again. Hopefully there will be others running to make it interesting.

There are three reasons why I’ll NOT run for Topeka mayor.

1) No permission from Sally (I’m thankful for that)
2) Miserable pay
3) No fire in the belly

Here endeth my decision

Posted: 1/18/2009 6:26:34 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona