HAPPY OR NOT

1/8/2009 6:00:10 AM

HAPPY OR NOT:

I just heard on FOX and friends from an author about happiness. I am happy btw.
This author, Arthur Brooks, wrote :Pursuit of Happiness” and explained my attitude.

I am happy to have Vic Newsom drive up from Lenexa KS yesterday. We went to the library yesterday and I totally confused him with my knowledge. He brought his laptop along with mine and we sat at a table analyzing the stock market. Vic thanked me afterwards for me giving him a headache. LOL I blew his mind when I showed him how to calculate a 3:1 ruler calculation to determine the rrr. I’m sure anyone reading this don’t have a clue what I just wrote.

Still bargain shopping for getting my trunk fixed.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona