Financial Peace (wk#3)




FINANCIAL PEACE:

We attended the 3rd week of FPU last night at our church. The subject was one of debt. I was able to pick up our friend Carol H. There was a lot of good discussion afterwards also.

I was able to tell the folks about my two tone car and being able to bargain shop.

Sally now has her own workbook along with our old one.

FPU is just a lot of common sense concerning YOUR money.

If only our politicians and leaders in government would be FPU graduates, we’d have a lot better country.

Posted to my public blog: 1/30/2009 5:47:02 AM

Comments

Open Road said…
Good luck with the course. Dave has some really good, sound advice.
Myron Holter said…
Thanks for your reply ... Is this Kevin McGinty?
Kevin McGinty said…
That would be a no Myron. Looks like you've snagged another fan to me...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona