City Government & CJ Online

LOCAL POLITICS & CJONLINE

Dear City government & Cjonline

I’m coRnfused!

I was trying to follow Mr. Cobler? Or Mr. Cobbler? Complaint and watch Fox News at the same time. In channel surfing my beloved wife of many years sent me upstairs to watch Cable 4. I witnessed our GREAT statesman Mayor pound the gavel.

So I missed the whole scenario.

Can someone send me the url (web address) the confiree was referring to?

He said it was dated Jan 24 ? I tried to find it and failed to do so.

I was beginning to wonder if a food fight was next.

Just another concerned Topekan and GLAD my name is NOT in any political race.

I had my jollies back in 2005.

Here’s wishing ALL the political entries well. You’ll need it.

Please post this to the appropriate web pages.

Regards,

www.myownfaith2.com > emayormy@myownfaith2.com

Posted: 1/28/2009 4:47:16 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!