FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY




FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY:

It’s so simple, even a politician can do it!

That’s my first thoughts about week one of FPU at our church.

I only wish our politicians have taken Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace class.

Yesterday Sally & I attended our 1st week at OSLC FPU w/ Cherish A. as our coordinator.

I introduced myself as a lifetime member, the computer nerd, and Sally introduced herself as the free spirit.

We listened to Dave and then went around introducing ourselves and what we’d like to get out of our 13 week class.

There were approximately 20 + people in attendance.

My FPU flyer and stapled business card is still applicable.

Posted to my public blog at: 1/16/2009 6:07:07 AM

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!