Dear Madeline

Posted: 1/20/2009 4:51:55 AM

MADDY:

Dear Madeline:

You don’t mind if I call you “Maddy” do you?

I will make this the official photo of you when I decide to write about you.

I know your parents do not want us to call you by that name, but you know what?

I don’t care.

My father-in-law Ted Corry used to call me “My” as a nickname. I didn’t mind. And I’m sure your friends in pre-school will call you by that nickname too someday.

This is my 1st blog to you as posted on my public blog.

I love you very much.

Someday I’m hoping and praying that your parents will have a softening of the heart and allow your grandfather to have a loving relationship with you.

Until that day, I’ll continue to write about you and me and post my writings to this web address.

Someday when you can read and write, your mom and dad might allow you to share with you this web address.

I am just thankful that I am allowed to see pictures and videos of you.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to make your grand ma Sal happy.

Love you again

Grandpa,

My
Posted again: 1/21/2009 6:49:58 AM

Comments

Myron Holter said…
I was ordered to remove my grand daughter's photo.

The family feud continues.

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!