Financial Peace Update


1/1/2009 7:13:19 AM

Financial Peace:

Financial Peace is an oxymoron. Is that the right word? How does one achieve financial peace? It’s easy! One can have financial peace by turning to the prince of peace, Jesus, in one’s life. I turned to Jesus when I was around 15 years of age. My childhood friend, Keith Loomis, was killed in a tractor accident. I have written about Keith in a previous blog.

Our church is starting a FPU class in a few weeks. I’m merely a soldier, going door to door giving out FPU flyers. I also staple our web address on these flyers. If you get a flyer on your door, please give it to someone else if you’re NOT interested.

Details on our public blog.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona