SADNESS

1/23/2009 1:31:10 AM

SADNESS:

It is with great sadness that I write what I’m about to write.

I will be completely remove all emails, pictures, CD’s etc. that remind me of the John Holter family. I am planning to box them up and place them in Sally’s bedroom so she can do whatever she wants.

There is some great pictures, but these images are no longer going to be part of my life.

I had proudly scanned my wallet photo of our only grand daughter and posted the photo to my PUBLIC blog site. I received a hate phone call to remove the photo. I oblidged.

I then called my prodigal son, Kim answered, and told him I have removed the photo. That will be the LAST conversation I will have with either of them. The “offending” photo of Maddy has been removed and also any photos in my wallet will be removed.

I will only post Madeline photos in my PRIVATE web log, of which only Sally has access. Sally will need to read this public blog and I’ll teach her how to open up protected web sites.

We’re webmasters you know.

Sally and I enjoyed last night in celebration of my 64th birthday.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

POSTED TO MY PUBLIC BLOG: 1/23/2009 1:43:52 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona