DOOM and GLOOM

1/9/2009 5:04:37 AM

DOOM AND GLOOM:

If I were not such an optimist, I’d be doing myself in. Our country’s finances are in the tank. The stock market is down, the folks are being foreclosed. Barack Obama, our next President, is predicting a long recession. Fear and Greed has taken over. People are worried about their jobs. The unemployment rate is going sky high. Marriage between Adam and Steve is acceptable. It’s OK to abort a nine-month-old healthy baby. Sarah Palin has been demonized just because the left wing media wanted our next president to be president. Folks are posting online videos, photos, etc. that is subject to legal action.

What is our society turning into?

What ever happened to working for a living?

Our country wants to give everyone a bailout!

WHY WORK?

BUT WAIT .. I’M RETIRED! I’ve got way too much time on my hands. So I write and post things to the Internet. What’s wrong with that?

Apparently my family thinks it’s wrong. I will update my hand written bucket list this week.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona