TOPEKA REDISTRICTING



1/3/2009 6:19:54 AM

TOPEKA CITY GOVERNMENT:

Dear Leaders:

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to come before you with still another idea.
My idea is to redistrict our city into four districts. I have scanned the Topeka visitor Map and posted it on my blog. Those of you who have access to a computer can follow along.

I have downloaded the capital building into my blog for those of you outside of this great state.

My idea is this:

Break up the districts into four, NW-NE-SE-SW. Instead of there being NINE council members, there would be now FOUR for making important agenda items.

I’m sure there are many questions, so I’ll ask the obvious one first. What happens when there’s a 2-2 vote? The mayor will make the deciding vote. The mayor will also have a co-mayor just like our federal government, only Joe Biden is called the vice president elect. I’ll offer my public service to Mr. Bunten as his co-mayor if he so chooses. All I want to do is kiss babies and cut ribbons. That service can be done right here at home. All one needs is a computer with an Internet connection to do this public service.

If you’re still interested, read my previous posts on my public blog for salaries, etc.

That’s about it for today.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona