Sibling email - health concerns

Hang in there brother !!!!

Here's my health concerns if anyone cares:

1)Cyber Pseudo Psychosis (Correctly diagnosed by baby sister Julie)
2) Jock Itch - tried everything
3) un-organized - always (Is that bad for your health) ?
4) neuropathy - right leg
5) hard of hearing - military ? or the tractor, 1959
6) diabetes II - under control most of the time. Yesterday I had a pizza attack and my car forced me to go to CiCi's
7) Recovering heart attack - part of my heart is dead - need lots of naps (so what's new? :)
8) Adhesive capulitise )sp?) FROZEN SHOULDER - been to rebound therapy - helped a little.
9) getting old - OH WELL





And thanks for the birthday greetings sibs. Dale & my rotating birthday card has been filled up and we're both still alive! FYI, the cheap card was started in 1981 ?? It's a HOOT to read! Mrs. Bombeck would be proud!

I'm working on making a web page in answer to our dilemma. Stay tuned!

The official archive (Joanne?) will have to file the card away and resurrect it when the 1st one dies, whomever that might be ? .. LOL Maybe bring it out at family reunions or something.

I've been posting things to my blog too

God Bless,

Myron D. Holter
5112 SW 33rd ST
Topeka KS 66614
785-272-4986 (h)
785-220-2040 (c)
www.myownfaith2.com (web)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!