Room 235 w/Kevin McGinty

Room 235

I just finished reading Mr. McGinty’s Topeka Metro article in today’s paper. I couldn’t agree more about Mr. Hecht.

For those who care, I made a web page for Rita Rookstool and posted it to OUR website.
I have made a hyper link for Kevin too and he has reciprocated. Thanks my friend.

I’m OLDER thank Kevin too!

Surf on over if you feel so inclined.

Happy (un)birthday to me, I turned 64 today. My birthday is 012345. A retail teller noticed that a while ago. How about that!

GOD BLESS and visit us online if/when you find the time.
Myron@myownfaith2.com
Posted: 1/23/2009 7:21:31 AM

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Better be careful there Myron. People might think you're some kind of a nut by agreeing with me on anything...
Oh yeah, Happy (Un) Birthday...

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!