STUPID (photo removed)

1/3/2009 7:32:46 AM

STUPID!:

Ok. I just got this from my cousin Wally, and it’s worth a reply. Here are some of the stupid things I used to do.

- Creating farts to blow out a match. We used to do this upstairs at the old farm.
- Attaching firecrackers to barn swallows
- Throwing chickens off the silo to see if they could fly. The egss came out broken.
- Taking the chickens thrown off the silo and drowning them in the Sioux River. Chickens can not swim well either. NOT TELLING ANYONE
- Trying to ride pigs.
- Masturbating my pet dog to see if he enjoys it.
- Going down the Sioux river in a make shift raft (water was cold) the railroad ties were coated with creosote and the raft sunk.
- Going down the Sioux River naked (I was 4-5 years old) I wandered by myself a lot .. still do J
- Doing stupid things at Eureka Dist # 57 Bruce SD (1951-1959)
- Building a retreat from girls, teacher during recess.
- Playing with cousins .. Wally, Davey, Lloyd and James Bond Peterson
- Collecting coins in public phone booths .. embarrassing Wally.
- Getting kicked off the football team in my freshman year of high school.
- Turning to Jesus when my friend Keith was killed.
- Loving Sharon Rust and too bashful to tell her.
- Loving Marilyn Strande in grade school and too bashful to say so.
- Getting confused about growing up .. still confused .. LOL
- Writing many versions of my obituaries and posting them on the Internet.
- Throwing rotten eggs at pheasant hunters
- Taking a dump on the living room floor .. THAT’S STUPID
- I thought I was pregnant and did not want the child to wet.
- Cutting my hair and to make sideburns, just like Elvis
- Getting a sex education from older sister when I was real young .. innocence.
- Playing “kick the can” at grade school

“I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE CLUB OF EUREKA DISTRICT #57, AND TO THE KIDS FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE HOLE, UNDER THE GROUND, WITH LIBERTY AND FREEDOM FROM THE TEACHER”

More to write if/when I think of more.

myron@myownfaith2.com

NOTE:

I was asked to remove an offensive photo, which I did. Email me if you want to see the photo.

Comments

Myron Holter said…
Turning to Jesus when my friend was killed was NOT stupid.
Myron Holter said…
I pledge allegiance to the club of Eureka District #57, and to the kids for which it does not stand, one hole, under the ground, INVISIBLE, with liberty and freedom from the teacher.

revised post. note the rewording.

My

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona