Charlie & Me on Christmas Day 2008



CHARLIE & ME DEC 2008

12/26/2008 4:19:46 AM

Inserted in my blog is a photo of Charlie & Me getting ready to feed the ducks and geese at 6th & Gage, Topeka Ks

While Mark & Sal were enjoying the John Holter family, I was “doing my thing” So I make do will what I do. Read previous posts if you’re interested in reading about our family feud.. I can care less anymore. I just need to cross off my bucket list someday.

Life is too short to carry a grudge. Our ministry is to share the gospel.

Read our mission statement as posted on page one of our website.

Be sure to ask us about reliv.com too

I also made some videos and will be posting them on yourtube also.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!