TRIVIA NOTE

12/5/2008 3:01:57 AM

Note the time:

Yes indeed, it’s one of those early rising mornings for me. I’ve been awake since 2:30 AM and I guess I’ll write to my public blog.

Yesterday was another day of frozen shoulder and care giving. I had all good intentions to finish the bathroom, but once again failed to do so. So TODAY I’m giving myself a DEADLINE! FINISH THE BATHROOM!

But first I need to get some coffee.

I’m sure GLAD I don’t have any money in the market! Sally has a little bit tied up with Roger Shumaker and so far it’s down about 35 %. I’m THANKFUL that we do NOT need it to stay p in our home. Our country is in a financial mess! One more reason to plug our web! We are starting a Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University program at our church. I’m passing out flyers to one and all.

OK.. Guess I’ll post this to my public blog.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona