HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN

12/29/2008 6:58:33 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN:

Yes indeed, today is our # 1 son’s birthday. Sally and I were just discussing John’s birth on Dec 29, 1970. He was born in Omaha NE. I had just been honorably discharged from the USAF last Sept 1969. We were broke! It was a very enjoyable time. We were in love and our 1st born just joined our lives. We lived on 2821 Margo St. in southern Omaha near the stockyards. I was working at Northern Natural Gas and Sally was a new mother. It doesn’t get any better than this! My brother Dale came over and I remember one picture was taken. Unlike now with the digital age, we took only pictures on special occasions. Somewhere in our home is a picture. I’ll try to find it and post it to this blog. Brother Dale and Joanne are John’s godparents. Sally & I were young then. We were also immature. We didn’t care. We were in love. We still are.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!