FAMILY FEUD (My reply to Kim)

12/19/2008 9:21:11 AM

MY PUBLIC BLOG REPLY TO KIM

The below url (blog) is Kim’s reply to my blog. I blog, you reply. I’m just an Internet blogger.


I will insert my reply with my initials: .. mh ..





Dear Myron and the rest of the family,Myron's information regarding his wrong doing is not based in thefacts.

MH: I only report the facts, as I know it.

Myron and I had a conversation on the telephone in themorning of the day you posted Madeline's picture to the website.During that conversation I expressed to you at least 7 times that wedid not want anything posted to your website or any other websiteconcerning Madeline.

MH: I remember these conversations.

You agreed that you would not post anything toyour website or any other website concerning Madeline. John was in theroom with me while I was on the telephone with you.

MH: I don’t remember agreeing to any such agreement. I remember asking John if I could PROUDLY tell everyone in my email address book. This was a conversation with my boneless/prodigal son John. John understands me .. I think.You then created a website with full knowledge it was against ourwishes and against your word which you asked me to trust. You thenemailed John the link to check out the website you created.

MH: That’s TRUE! I proudly emailed John of my full intentions! PROUD GRANPA!When I looked at the website and saw her picture, I called you andasked how it got there. Your reply was that you had no idea. Iasked you whether there was any way your website could have beeninfiltrated. You said it was secure. I asked you to decide whichwas true, you didn't know how the picture got there, or your websitewas not secure. You said you had no idea her picture was there andyour website was secure.

MH: OK .. I LIED, as at the time, I was in the middle of making the url password protected and had NOT yet made a url (web address) through www.bravenet.com So, I lied, and I admit it. I got the cart before the horse by NOT yet making the PUBLIC website password protected.It took you days to fully remove her information from the website.It took you a month to admit you had actually put the picture there.On July 24 (nearly 3 months later), you signed a contract apologizingto me for lying and agreeing that you would not continue to lieregarding this incident. Included with your signed contract was astatement asking us to "Leave you alone"

MH: OK, my mind had other things to do, computer wise. I had forgotten to remove the “offending” web address. To that Kim is correct. I received in the postal mail an offensive contract that made me feel like S _ _ _ _. John came over a few days later wanting my signature from Kim’s demoralizing contract. I wrote on the contract, I AM NOT A LIAR! I’m sure that this handwritten reply infuriated Kim. Where’s John? Yes, please leave me along!You did not request any contact with Madeline at any time. You didsee her at the hospital when Sally had chest pains and at the bonfireat Charlene's. Both of these were at our instigation Between July24 and just before Thanksgiving, you did not communicate any desire tosee her. Just prior to Thanksgiving, you violated your contract byagain telling me that you are not a liar.

MH: That’s true. I do NOT feel welcome and have NOT been invited to any of Madeline’s social events. I would LOVE to have a meaningful loving relationship with my only grand child, but I will NOT BEG. It’s up to John & Kim. You will get a visit fromo my lawyer. So, that’s a LIE Kim, I want to have a loving relationship with my grand daughter, but you have run interference.

For example, I drive to your home on Madeline’s birthday to get a birthday hug. John was going to bring out Madeline and you came out with your hatefilled eyes. The last yelling you made to me was something like “Getting a hug from Madeline will not be happening” or something like that. I left in tears knowing I am NOT welcome to see my only grand child. I’m GRIEVING!

I spent the first three months of my child's life trying to reasonwith you and get you to understand reality. This effort wasextremely stressful and difficult as you fail to do anything but callme evil and accept zero responsibility for your actions. You claimthat you are grieving as a grandfather, but you fail to see how yourlying was hurtful to me and my family.

MH: You tried to reason with me? Think again! Any conversations seem to end up with either one of us hanging up on each other. The bible says, “Come, let us reason together”, I am upholding my end of the conversation..I will no longer continue to be stressed by this situation. It is inyour hands, you may choose to follow your contract or not. Thissituation is as permanent as you chose for it to be.

MH: WRONG !! The situation is in you and John’s hands. I have written you out of my will and the will is in Mark’s apartment.This is the factually based reason why Myron has been asked to changehis behavior. His pattern of lies has been unacceptable. I havenever called him a pervert or charged him with any other offense thanlying.

MH: Change my behavior? You’re asking me to be someone I’m NOT. SHAME ON YOU! I am what I am, and that’s what I am. I’m not asking you to love me or even like me. I don’t care! I just want to feel welcome to have a loving caring relatinship with my only grandchild.

THINK ABOUT IT! Change your way of thinking Kim, and John, get a backbone.If this makes me evil in the entire families' eyes, then let that beat least based on the actual facts. I apologize to Myron's familyfor any stress that has been caused by the situation his lies havecreated. I am sorry that you will likely have this repeated everyholiday and birthday until Myron accepts responsibility for hisactions and is able to stop lying.

MH: I accept responsibility for my actions. Kim, you’re NOT EVIL, and to that I apologize. Forgive me for that. You two are wonderful caring parents, and I’m pleased to know that. Someday you’ll both grow up.As for Madeline's first birthd1ay present. It was inappropriate. TheBible itself is not the issue, though she is a bit young for a KingJames Version. The inscription "Visit us online @ www.myownfaith2.comGod Bless Myron Happy Birthday (with 1st inserted) 4/11/7-to myBeloved Grandaughter I love you very much! I would love to have youknow me, but unfortunately your mother chooses otherwise- Please savethis Bible & our prayer is for you to know our Lord and Savior JesusChrist Train up a child in the ways he/she should go and when theyare old they will not depart from it Love ya your grandpa Myron."

MH: You’re right, I’m NEW at giving “appropriate” gifts. My intentions were pure.The Bible included an envelope inviting Madeline to attend a Relivevent on Tuesdays or Saturdays at the Holidome. A Reliv retail andwholesale diagram indicating Madeline would be in the circle of Reliv?And seven of Myron's business slips with Reliv product informationattached. It is interesting that in the present Madeline wasmentioned two times and Reliv was mentioned nine times.

MH: ASK ME ABOUT RELIV.Madeline is 1 year old. This is not an appropriate present for a 1year old. The Bible will not be saved for Madeline as the inscriptionis completely unacceptable. I am sorry that Sally was asked totransport this present. When Madeline is ready for Bible of her own,we will purchase her an age appropriate one.

MH: Give me back the bible and I’ll give it to someone who appreciates the bible. Additionally, Myron has seen Madeline since her birth. He saw her at the hospital when Sally thought she was having a heart attack and Myron couldn't wait to go home without her and gave the doctor his cell phone to call him when she was to be released.

MH: YUP.. more inappropriate behavior. I’m GUILTY.He also saw her when she was around 6 months at the bon fire.

MH: That’s true.Myron tends to as his sister Delpha put it "forget" things. I would say he is unable to face reality and tell the truth when it does not shine a good light on him.

MH: I live in a dream world, just like Joseph in the bible. I confess, that’s true!

Are all these incidents worthy of me NE VER getting to see my only grand child?

SHAME SHAME SHAME John & KIM

May GOD forgive you both.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona