STILL SICK

12/11/2008 6:54:57 AM

STILL SICK:

Yes, I’m still sick. I’ve been sick since Sunday night. I started to feel it coming on after Christmas caroling. I have a low grade fever and a cough that’s deep inside my chest. The leaky nose is coming out clear. Sally has a similar illness, except hers is the sinus cavity. We both are sick, except I’m more sick than her. I’ve had to cancel my social engagements, Rebound therapy, choir, care giving Julie S. that’s about it! Thank GOD I’m retired and don’t have to report to an employer. So, I’m going to help Sally with our annual Christmas letter. I believe that Sally has the majority of postal addresses on her computer. I’ve been calling a few friends and acquaintenances to get the right addresses. Unlike a lot of email blasters, I refuse to participate. I might send out an email to one and all to coordinate correct postal addresses. It’s a job, but somebody’s got to do it.

Guess I’ll post this to my public blog.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
Hang in there Myron...
Myron Holter said…
12/12/2008 7:38:29 AM

STILL SICK:

I’ll be going to see Dr. Davis this 10 AM today.

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona