SICKNESS

12/9/2008 5:10:14 AM

OK, I’m starting a new folder/file named 20081209 as My laptop is acting up again.
The good news is, my laptop is under warranty and the keyboard is at the computer store. What happens is I think my keyboard has a gremlin stuck in there somewhere. The word program will occasionally go crazy.

Where was I? OH ya, I’m writing about my Christmas’s past.

Christmas – (1945-1954):

I was born 012345, that’s January 23, 1945 in a rural Estelline SD hospital. The story is that I was in a hurry to be born, and never been in a hurry since. I was raised on a farm, 4 miles north, 1 mile east of Bruce SD. I’m the fifth child, my siblings being Wes, Ronny, Dale, Adelpha, & my baby sister Julie. I believe I’ve written in earlier posts my earliest Christmas memories, so I’ll try not to repeat my writings.

My Christmas’s early on were one of happiness. We were so poor that we couldn’t even pay attention. So opening presents, etc. was NOT anything to cherish. What I’ll cherish most in those early days was being a FAMILY. Having three older brothers, an older sister and a younger sister, there was always someone around. We had the usual family “discussions” and I would usually lose the arguments. My Lutheran parents instilled in us to fear and love the Lord.

Guess I’ll save this and write later .. 12/9/2008 5:30:45 AM

12/10/2008 8:53:33 AM

OK .. who started this!

I’m talking about me being sick!

I guess this strain of illness started from Sally’s place of work, Flo-Crit. She was sick from them and I received it from Sal. So, I’m bored and not in the mood to write.

Guess I’ll surf the web and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!