It's Sunday Morning

12/7/2008 5:38:22 AM

IT’S SUNDAY MORNING:

And all is well. Well, almost all is well. Sally got her computer back and she’s happy. I got some more tile laid in our lower bathroom. The kitchen is a little bit cleaner. My laptop is still working for blogging. My Christmas shopping is done. The geese are awaiting my presence on 12/25/8 for their annual visit from me while Sally & Mark share Christmas with my prodigal son and his family. Sally’s getting over her ailments .. almost. I am starting to get more independent on cooking. Made bratwurst last night on the stove. Didn’t even ask Sally how to do it. Spread Dave Ramsey’s flyer with our attached business card. Have Sally’s annual Christmas letter almost ready to go on email and snail mail.

What else

That’s about it.

Post this to my public blog for the whole world to read.

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!