My Family Feud continues

12/22/2008 4:41:01 AM

GOOD MONDAY MORNING!

What a wonderful day this Christmas week will be! JESUS IS BORN! I always enjoy celebrating the birth of our savior. I’ve been writing about Christmas’s present and Christmas’s past. Notice the time, it’s my favorite time to write. I just awakened Sally to go to bed, as she spent another all nighter in my recliner. See the photo in another blog entry. I would like to write one last time about my family. The bible teaches us to LOVE one another, that includes our loved ones in our immediate family. I love ALL my family. That does not mean I should like them. Currently I don’t like my prodigal son John and his paranoid wife Kim. So let me finally write about Kim in my immediate family. I’ll write this as if I’m all ready in heaven .. OK?

KIM:

I love you. You’re NOT evil. I told John on the phone a while back that you were evil, and to that I apologize. I’m sorry; I opened mouth and inserted foot. I’m sorry I called you evil. Can you forgive me for saying that? I would hope so. If not, I’ll go on. You should too.

Thank you for giving birth to our ONLY grand child! Thank you for marrying John and being a loving parent to Madeline. Madeline looks just like you in the photos and videos that John gives to Sally. With your permission I even took a peek. .. sick joke.

Kim, you don’t know me. I’m NOT the person you have made me out to be. I’m NOT a LIAR. I never have been, and I never will be. I’ll NOT go through the whole details of our feud again. Those that want to can reread your replies and make up their own mind. But I can TRUTHFULLY say that I’m NOT a liar! Shame on you! Do you know about the fruits of the spirit in the bible? Or are you so inwardly hateful towards me for some reason that you refuse to allow me to even get a hug from Madeline on her 2nd birthday? Do you know how hurtful you are towards me? SHAME ON YOU! I don’t care if you don’t love me, I don’t even care if you don’t like me, but to deny access to one’s ONLY family is a bit over the top! Do I need to call my lawyer? How about meeting some neutral place sometime? You’re invited to our messy home anytime. I’m retired and I have way too much time on my hands. Or whenever John gets together with Sal and brings Madeline along, why don’t you come along? If I were invited, I’d come along. I’m really a pretty nice guy. I just want Madeine to know who her paternal grand father is.

Merry Christmas kids

I’ll be Celebrating Christmas Day with the geese. I might even feel welcome.

Now get back to work .. OH WAIT, I’m in heaven writing this J

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Faith 2.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona

FIRED!